Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

When Real Life Gets in the way of Second Life....

It's been a bit since I posted as I was sent overseas on a business trip for two weeks. It's not that I didn't have internet access. I was working very, very long hours. After that I had some other personal things that were time bound....so things got pushed back.

I did work on my Blender skills. I took a couple of classes from Eleanora Newell, owner of Tama products (SL address). I tend to take notes and do the class later when I can take my time. I have such trouble with some of the things...miss one little command and nothing works. Drives me absolutely nuts sometimes.

I am entering another long build contest at Dreams. This one has a theme of Camping...I won't give away my entry just yet...I usually do something a bit off the wall so I'll just leave it at that for the moment. These are my fun things to do. Sometimes it seems SL has become work.....and I don't want that.

I'm still looking at land on and off. I'm not going to hurry in buying any unless I see the perfect piece of land. At the moment, I'm just getting my list of criteria straight in my head. Also, a friend recommended I have at least 25 products before opening a store. That may be a while.....

No comments:

Post a Comment