Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A New Day....A New Crisis

I seem to have a way with losing things in my inventory. I started, with serious partnership with Wat Denzil, building contests at Happy Hippo. We were closing out a weeklong contest and I was retrieving something for it and realized my entire contest folder was gone.....*&(*&((!!!! I still haven't found it and support doesn't give me much hope.

So today, I spent time backing up my most important things. Sadly SL doesn't have a good way of creating backups, or at least none that I am aware of. I'm just duplicating my important stuff in other folders. My inventory is quickly doubling.

I suppose on one of my sleepy nights, I must have accidentally deleted it. I just have trouble believing that. Regardless, time to recreate everything. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment