Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Land or mall....store or storage....now or later....

I'm trying very hard to do this whole business thing the right way. Now the question is what is the right way?

My thought is to develop inventory first, then worry about a store front. Small hitch in that plan; I currently have a Linden home. That means limited prims - 40 to be exact. I can't do a durn thing with my shiny, new Beadrez in that space. So I end up taking my stuff over to a sandbox and working on it. It's so easy to leave things behind that way. It would be really nice to be able to leave things out.

Should I get some auction land now, just a 512 plot, and use it for storage without spending a lot of money? Should I wait and buy a bigger plot for store and storage? Or use space for storage and get a mall location and possible mall traffic? And what about all the rip offs with renting mall space and land I hear about? How do I know who to trust?

On paper things look simple; in reality it seems to be anything but. It really is the same as opening a real life store with less investment. Hopefully I figure something out - or I keep delaying which seems to be my tactic at the moment. Delay a decision and keep learning about Beadrez and Blender and whatever else.

My brain hurts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment