Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Giant Leap Forward....with a lot of help...

Somedays things just work out well. When I was in SL on Saturday, I ran into Rita Munro. She hangs out at Happy Hippo. In this case, she teleported me to a great free dress - if I figure out where it was, I'll post the link. Anyway, we started chatting and I got to ask a number of questions about her business, Rita Munro's Touch It. She was very helpful with advice.

Another surprise came from Patty Pavlova. I had purchased some Byzantine jewelry sculpts from her store, Logo & Kin. She was very helpful and very kind. She offered to show me how Beadrez, a product of Xoph, worked as I've been considering buying one. It seemed to work quite well and she showed me quite a few things that could be done with it. She also gave me other merchant names for other aspects of business. Very nice, and very helpful.

Thanks to these two lovely ladies, I feel further along than I was by quite a bit. Now if I could find the perfect gold texture......

No comments:

Post a Comment