Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Trying something new and completely different....

I've decided to go to modeling school; yes, that's right; fashion modeling. Why would I do that when I want to start a store?

First, it will give me a chance to see what good photography and modeling produce so that I can more closely produce that level when I start my business.

Second, the people in the fashion industry in SL are serious about what they are doing. I get to learn about the industry from the inside.

Third, I can gain a lot of contacts in other stores, areas, etc. You never know when you need something or what you will need.

Fourth, it just sounded different and something I'd like to try. Fashion is such a big part of SL that not experiencing it seemed that I was missing something.

I've had two classes at the Rodeo Drive Modeling School so far. 8 to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment