Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Who'd'a thunk it...me paying attention to clothes and hair????

Anyone that knew me in RL would just crack up at how much time I've spent 'reinventing' myself for modeling. I think that's why I am liking it. It's something I would never do in real life (okay, a brief flirt with a finishing school at 18) and something I could never spend that much money on either..

Today, I purchased....

new skin
new shape
new hair

Over the last week or so, I also purchased new, lag free shoes.

I never would have thought about any of this prior to this course. I honestly think many of the things I'm learning in modeling school will apply to my building or to my eventual business. One of my favorites from Dhyana at Rodeo Drive Modeling Agency and Training Center....

"Don't say yes when you are thinking maybe. Say no."

I may not have the quote exactly right, but the idea is there. Don't promise anything you aren't absolutely prepared to deliver. Makes sense in a lot of contexts....

In the meantime, I'm plugging along with Blender and Photoshop. And ran another building contest for Happy Hippo Building School. w00t!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment