Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Me...in a machinima...awesome!!

Part of our training at Rodeo Drive Modeling Agency & Training school is experiencing runways under realistic conditions. Lights in your face, cameras for machinima rolling, the whole bit. What a difference a few lights make! Those turns are harder to make out, the spots  on the floor are a bit tougher to hit exactly.....but it does make you feel more that an audience is waiting just beyond where you can see. Add in costume changes in rapid fire succession and the unpredictability of other models and you have a pretty realistic scenario. As far as I know, I only made one bit bobble - kinda stepped off the runway - oops! Rather than fret over it, I just stepped back on and kept going. Hair changes, shoe changes, the only thing I didn't try was nail polish changes. Nobody went on stage with the wrong outfit or anything. Pretty amazing all in all.

One more week left until graduation! Can't imagine what we'll cover in the last two classes...I will bet getting a new profile pic shortly. The new me deserves one!

As for the HHBS build contests, the week long build is in progress. We had a low turnout for the speed build, and more than before for the long build. I'm trying to advertise it more in the groups and on the SL events. Maybe that will make a difference? I hope so.

RL has gotten in the way of my doing too much with my wanna be business. That just happens. The next few weeks are kind of 'hang on to your hat' weeks in real life and hope I come out the other end okay. I'll do what I can; that's all we can ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment