Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Now that I have a shiny new store, made to order (how cool is that! Thank you Vian Magic of Mieville Wells!), I have lots to do to get it going.

I purchased a Bejambled Sales Monitor system from Cory Hancock. It does many cool things - more than I really need right now. Planning ahead though - and it has one feature coming I really like! The ability to temp rez items! I'll just have to figure out which I want temp rez and which demo. I'm a touchy-feely person and would like the customers to SEE things in world before they buy if at all possible.

For now just getting a few things up to take advantage of the Steampunk Hunt hunters is my goal. Working on it! I just don't want to throw things up without due consideration, such as:

Returns and Exchange Policy

Separate email address - got that today!

Customer account kiosk - working on that

oh, and so many things!!! I'll get there - just not in 5 minutes as I'd like to!

On a side note, I finished beginning modeling school Wednesday! Yea!!!! Now to get a job! And of course.....take the advanced modeling class! Why do anything halfway! That's what my dad always taught me - so here I go!

I look at it this way. My modeling career can help support my store as I start, so any modeling gigs come first and foremost - so anyone reviewing my blog - please note that!!! It doesn't mean I'm not working on the store, but I will schedule my time to make modeling appointments without doubt and without fail.

Whew! Got that off my chest! Now if I could just get rid of this darn cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment