Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Halfway done with modeling school!!!

I've officially attended half the sessions for my modeling class. It's more challenging that I would have thought. Remembering to keep the lag down. Dress well for auditions but not too well. Be on time. Follow directions. Walk, pause, walk. Follow directions. Behave professionally. Follow directions. Do you see a theme here? Not following directions seems to be a big problem.

On the store front (pun intended!), I'm finishing up some things to sell that look pretty good if I do say so myself. I have that minimum of 25 things in mind...

I also have some leads on some good store locations. I'm still debating between hard store and store front....I will probably debate until I hit the button to rent or buy something. The debate now is prims - how many do I need? I really like the idea of temp rezzing products for people to see the merchandise before they buy it. Even if they decide no now, they will know they will be able to see things for themselves. I've gotten a lot of junk that I couldn't see before hand so to me this is a big thing.

Still learning lots about Blender and Photoshop and all the rest as I discover something else I want to do with merchandise or signage. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment