Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Introducing.....'Regally Yours'!!

I just released a new set called 'Regally Yours.' As the name implies, the set is based on some medieval period pieces. This is the biggest set I've made as it includes 6 separate items (7 if I count each earring!). Take a look!



To entice you further, the Renaissance Island location has the silver ring as a freebie! Always Eclectic at Renaissance Island.

Both sets are available at Renaissance Island, and the individual pieces are available at the main store as well as the sets.  Always Eclectic Main Store

One of the reasons I do period jewelry is that I love period clothing! I wouldn't want to wear the stuff in real life as it is way too heavy and hot. But, in SL it is light as a feather and everyday has perfect weather so it's not a problem! Period pieces involve an interesting challenge. For instance, the jewels have less facets in medieval times. They didn't have the tools to do the very delicate faceting that they did in later years. So, no, I wasn't being lazy using kind of squarish jewels - I was trying my best to be authentic! ;-)))

Anyway, back to work! I have ideas for Halloween rolling around in my head - now they need to roll out onto some prims!! And don't forget the Steam 7 hunt item waiting for you at the main store!

See you soon!

Riendra




No comments:

Post a Comment