Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Always Eclectic to be in the WOMENstuff Hunt!

Yes! We're in the WOMENstuff hunt! This is fabulous news - lots of exposure - lots of new people to meet! I am SO excited to hear this news!!! Now to work on the giftee!!

I learn more about having my own land and store all the time. No yelling to the landlord when something doesn't look right - just dig in and fix it! Need to find a place to put something? Move something in the main store? Create a new display outside? Create a new building outside? The decisions are all mine.

This is good and bad. Good because I get to do what I think best. Bad because it does take away from creating jewelry. I'm trying valiantly to balance the two. So far I'm reasonably successful - I think.

First, onward to more recent. I'm finishing up a new release....it is cool....very....different from most things I've done before. Then Halloween....

Never ending! And don't forget to come by for the Steam 7 giftee!

Riendra

No comments:

Post a Comment