Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sane or Sick: Working on SL things on a RL Cruise...You decide

So, here I am, on a RL cruise with my hubby, and what am I doing whenever I'm in the room? You guessed it - working on textures and ideas and paperwork for Always Eclectic! I think my hubby has given up and decided I'm just a hopeless addict so he doesn't say much anymore....just gets more theatrical in his sighs.

There is an ulterior motive.....I have been off RL work since mid-July and my 'vacation,' if you count being in a lot of pain for more than half that time a vacation, will end soon as I will return to work in early October. In my little SL addicted mind, that means HURRY!!!!

I have a bunch of things that I have in-store signs now created. Those should be getting put up sometime in October with any luck.

I'm in The Halloween Hunt, so I've finished my gifty for that, plus a couple of other cool Halloween things.

I have an idea for my gift for the Shaken Not Stirred hunt thanks to hubby and his knowledge of All Things Bond.

That brings me to WOMENstuff hunt and the holidays...whew....

Add to that my involvement in a RL choir that, of course, performs at the holidays, and that my RL dad broke a hip just before my cruise started.....you begin to get the picture.

So I am working my little avatar behind off to get everything ready so Always Eclectic doesn't miss a beat! More lovely little hunt items to create......bwahahahahaha!!!! ;-)))

See you soon!

Riendra

No comments:

Post a Comment