Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Never a dull moment....

Or this could be called 'a diamond in the middens.'

It started when I decided to take another SL marketng class, this time at Builder's Brewery. The class was taught by Heavenly Villa. After class she answered a few questions for me, then sort of 'adopted' me and took a look at my store. I received some brutal honesty about my choice of merchandise. It was hard to hear, but rang true. She also visited  my store along with Thaddeus (can't recall last name!) and suggested some ways to make it more customer friendly.

As in anything, some suggestions I like, some I didn't.  But I am working with Vian Magic, the chief architect for the Mieville sims, to update my store. With Vian's own knowledge of what fits into Victorian London and addtional research from Jaime Parfort, I think we have a good handle on what we're doing. It looks much more posh than it did. Since the stores location is the beginning of the posh section, it's working right in....

Hopefully it will be done soon. In the meantime, the hunts continue - Renaissance Hunt and Quarantine Hunt (Human Path) this month, and Trick or Treat (Farewell to Winter) and Poppin' Penguins for January. My hunt gifts are improving as I go along!!

There are also gifts in the Christmas exchanges at Happy Hippo Building School and at Builder's Brewery. So catch the holiday wave!!!

The group gift will be going out soon - hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment