Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Real life does like to get  in the way!!!

I won't complain too much though, as one if the first things I discovered after logging in is my partner, Ms India Umia, and I placed in the Dreams Spooky Forest build contest!!! We received third place in the popular vote and in the judges vote! A nice surprise!!! I'll put a picture or two up...

I am also in the final stages of completing, at long last, my twisted rope chains! These will be a mainstay of my jewelry line. I hope to have the basic ropes out within a few days! Yea!

Come December, Always Eclectic will be in two hunts - The Renaissance Hunt and the Quarantine Hunt! I have some nifty things planned for the hunt giveaways so be sure to stop by.

I'll also be continuing my 'vegetable stencil' line for fall and Thanksgiving! Just some fun things for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment