Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's raining pumpkins!!!!

As I learn more and more about this virtual commerce world, I decided to make something quick, cute and easy for Halloween. And - voila! Carved look pumpkins!


I have several at the store, and even have SL Marketplace listings now! Plus there is a special pumpkin in the Builder's Brewery Graveyard Hunt.....made especially for BB!

I hope to get some more things out soon....creeping up on a few and need to work on my items for the Renaissance Hunt in December. I may be in another for Race for the Cure too - depends on how my Renaissance Hunt items go. Lots of ideas in my head.....getting them into something in SL is a whole 'nother issue!

I'm currently thinking of how I can advertise inexpensively, until I get going a bit. I'm listing with a few free directories.....and I may go ahead and get an SL group just to get into the search listings. I just have to make it until the December hunts start......I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment