Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The hunts begin December 1st - and I'm ready!

The store is all decorated and updated - new merchandise out - hunt items are ready to go - whew!

And I'm still in creation mode....making more Renaissance things, and throwing in some Victorian to go with it, some holiday....wow.

Time to update the product catalog again, although most of it is there.

I've been helping a bit with the RenFaire making signage on demand - you'd never believe how many signs one faire needs!!!

In all this, I have decided I am a better jewelry maker than just about anything else.....which is a shame as I have fun making other stuff. I guess we'll see what sells and see what works. With my booth at the RenFaire start and my store, I'm crossing my fingers! In the meantime....


No comments:

Post a Comment