Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Okay, bad blogger - me I mean!!!

Sometimes you'd just like to chuck real life and just have SL. Not at option I suppose. Ah well, on to more fun things.....

Always Eclectic was featured in a hunt blog in June during the Accessories Hunt - how fun! And it was a very nice blog indeed by NatashaAngelfire - http://natashaangelfire.blogspot.com/2012/06/100th-post-accessories-hunt-prizes.html

I will admit I was prodded by a class I went to the other day, second marketing class I've attended by Kat Alderson, owner of Clutter. Even if I don't agree with everything she says, she always gives me ideas and makes me pay attention to what I'm doing.
Time has been just flying by and I've been creating lots of fun stuff. This month, Always Eclectic is participating in two hunts.....

For the Pool Party Hunt, two sets of pendants for ladies and gents containing your own personal, operating waterfall! This was a fun summer creation so I called it Summer Splash!









For the Past and Future Hunt, I decided to dig into the past. One of the first complex pattern beads was called a Chevron. The original, traditional colors are red, white and blue. These chevron necklaces are the result.



















For September, Always Eclectic has been accepted into Steam 7! And I already have the prize created - it's awesome! Something completely different for me.

Stop by soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment