Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

A View from the Outside....

This week, I did a presentation at my RL job about Second Life. During the preparation, I took several colleagues over to Always Eclectic and rezzed my Pearl Fringed necklace for them. Sometimes those of us that are in SL a lot tend to forget the true 'Wow' factor that drew us to this environment in the first place. Getting comments from others as I do things that seem perfectly normal now, like creating detailed jewelry, rezzing a prim, changing clothes or flying, is definitely fun and enlightening. How on earth did the ability to fly become a mental 'normal'???

Anyway, I suspect that I may have interested not only in Second Life, but in virtual worlds in general. In my mind, this is not only a help to me in RL, but potentially in SL too. The more ways one's name can be spread around, the better.

So to all of us that regularly populate SL, stop now and again and think how incredibly cool it is to have the abilities we do. Virtual worlds rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment