Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love is in the air with the February weather - Brrr!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I spend February freezing!!! To warm things up a bit, I've created some new items for you that should help you find a little sizzle, subtly....

This first set is a Renaissance period set based on some earrings I found. Lovely! Elegant! And the rubies have a life to them....



This pearl fringe set is based on a necklace I saw. It really emphasizes the neckline and face, as well as that elegant wrist....



There are a number of old hunt items that I'll be putting out for sale. Plus, some really nice hunt items this month AND a special group freebie at the main store.

If you haven't been by the store in a while, stop over. You'll be surprised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment